After Mr. Asadi's mission end
Mohsen SOLGI is appointed as head of Secretary General position
At the end of Ali Asadi's mission, the new secretary of the Cycling Federation was elected.
According to a statement from the Cycling Federation, a decree was issued by Khosro Ghammari, President of the Cycling Federation of Iran, to Mr. Mohsen Solgi as head of the Secretary General position of the Cycling Federation of Iran.
This is while, Mr. Ali Asadi was appointed as secretary general of the Cycling Federation on January 4, 2016 and is now replaced by Mohsen Solgi who was the national team manager when his mission ended.
International coach and national referee, Mohsen Solgi holds a Masters Degree in Physical Education (Strategic Management in Sport) with an overview of the activities listed below:
1. Member of the World Committee on Cycling (CISM).
2- Manager of the National Cycling Federation of the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2016.
3. Secretary of the Cycling Federation Training and Research Committee from 2011 to 2016.
4- Member of Technical Committee and Committee of Education and Research of Cycling Federation of Iran.
5- Translator of level 1 and anatomy coaching books in cycling.
6- Having an international coaching degree from the UCI on Track and Road.
7. Having an international coaching degree from the UCI in Mountain Bike and BMX.
8- Holding a national arbitration degree under the supervision of an international lecturer from Canada.
9. Coach and supervisor of Professional (Continental) Pishgaman Cycling Team from 2012 to 2016 with more than twenty international titles.
10. Attending international events as coach and manager of national teams and deploying to over 20 countries including (China, Japan, Netherlands, Myanmar, Malaysia, Turkmenistan, Thailand, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, South Korea, Philippines, Lebanon ...)
11. Lecturer and Expert of Iranian Cycling Federation.
12. Spent management and leadership training in sports under supervision of the National Olympic Committee.
13- Silver and Bronze medals won by his team members at 2015 World Military Olympics in Korea.
14. Oghab Club cycling team coach in the Premier League since 2008.
15- Attending Guangzhou Asian Games in 2010 and Jakarta Asian Games in 2018.
16- Winning the title of the 2018 World Military Championship in the Netherlands for the first time in Iran's cycling history as head coach.
17. Author and translator of the book Nutrition in Cycling.